About Gregory Stephanos Church
Gregory Stephanos Church is located in east side of Hegmataneh Hill in Aramaneh old neighborhood. It was built in 1676 by a number of Armenians from Isfahan as well as immigrants and Armenian merchants of Russia who settled in Hamadan. This church was reconstructed and repaired in 1932. Inside of the church is brickwork, but the façade is made of adobe bricks as well. The church bell tower was built in a circular shape.