About Moshir Mosque
Moshir Mosque is among the most beautiful mosques remained from Qajar Period and it is located in Bazaar Aramaneh neighborhood of Shiraz. It has been constructed between 1265 and 1274 A.H. by Mirza Abulhassan Khan Moshir al-Mulk, the governor of Fars. On the north of this mosque, there is a small shabistan covered with beautiful tile work and the ceiling of its two north angles are dramatically adorned with muqarnas. On the forehead of this shabistan, there is a high arch adorned with some ayahs of the holy Quran in Thuluth. In addition, there are two tile-work minarets on top of this shabistan. On the east of Moshir Mosque, there is a high arch covered with muqarnas and adorned with an inscription of some ayahs of the holy Quran in Thuluth. Behind this arch, there is the porch and entrance of the mosque which opens to Bazaar Aramaneh. In addition, this mosque has a tile-work adorned sanctuary on which the surah of Towhid is inscribed in naskh. In the center of Moshir Mosque, there is a pool with a length of 25m and width of 10m which is constructed of a single stone.